Friday, February 23, 2007

Glasses and Dates

Joshua broke my glasses today. I am having a difficult time helping him to understand that they are suppose to stay on my face. It is getting quite annoying to look through smeary baby fingerprints all day long.

Joseph and I also got to go on a date this afternoon. (THANK YOU SUSAN FOR WATCHING JOSH!!!!) It has been a long time since just the two of us have been alone together. We had a nice lunch than ran over to Sears to get my glasses fixed. I am going to attempt to get contacts in the very near future.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

No comments:

How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flown. how did it get so late so soon? -Dr. Seuss