Well, I decided to give this whole blogging thing a second chance. We'll see how it goes. There is just some kind of relief about sending abstract thoughts out into cyber space. Hopefully no one will take me too seriously this time around. Just take everything at face value.
Blogging is my way of convincing myself that I actually do have conversations with people that live outside of my home occasionally, even though I am the only one doing all the talking. It is nice to be able to talk sometimes with out being interrupted or having advice thrown at me even though that is not what I wanted. I am convinced that listening is becoming a lost art. Not very many people know how to do it any more.
So, hopefully this gibberish doesn't get me into trouble this time around. Please remember that I am not immune to mood swings, hormonal mishaps, and venting sessions to reclaim my sanity. This blog might be the result of these issues. Proceed at your own pace. . .
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
A New Attempt
Yep. I wrote this. . .
Megan
at
7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flown. how did it get so late so soon? -Dr. Seuss

2 comments:
Hello,
It is me...you know who I am. I enjoyed your new blog. Remember the power of CHOCOLATE!!!
Bye
Post a Comment