Monday, April 16, 2007

1. It rained yesterday. It was pretty cold. I just wish the wind would go away. Brrrrr!

2. I spent a couple of hours in the garden on Saturday. My plants are GROWING!!! I just added some tomato, jalapeno peppers and chili peppers.-- for salsa! I still need to plant the onions and garlic. And we ran out of room in our little fenced off garden, so I need to find a different place in our yard to plant the watermelon and cantaloupe, cause they are ready to be put in the ground. . .do you think I am going overboard with all the planting?

3. Joshua just learned how to clap his hands and give high fives. He is so funny! Any time he does something that he is proud of, he'll race up to either me or Joe and stick out his hand for a high five then start clapping. He cracks me up!

4. I ate an orange the other day, and totally thought of that line from Oceans Eleven where Rusty asks Saul, "What's up with thh orange?" Saul replies, "My doctor says I need vitamins." "So why don't you just take vitamins?" That was the only movie we had when we got married, so I basically have it memorized. I haven't watched it in forever it seems like, so it surprised me when that thought popped in my head. . .

5. If I ever get pregnant again, I am getting a restraining order on all Barbers and Cosmetologists and locking up all the siccors. My hair is taking FOREVER to grow! I am really missing my long hair. . .all because I got a wild hair up my nose when I was pregnant and whacked it all off.

6. Just so everyone knows, you can put comments on here if you so desire. Just click on the comment button below each post and enter in what you would like to say. I would love to hear what you guys think about what I write. . .

7. The electric bill is due today, so I am off to do fun things. . .and Joshua just woke up from a nap. --Fun times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, too, hate the wind!!!!!!! So you're not alone.. If you need onions, for starters.. We have some!! Thought they were dead from our winter, but they're back.. and believe it or not, so is our strawberries!! Unbelievable.

Joshua is the cutest baby I know (outside of my grandson). But then again, he's my adopted grandson.

And you should have thought about a restraining order a long time ago, lady!! But you hair still looks good!! I'm just partial to long hair..

And just an end note.. I'm glad that we can make comments on here.. You've done a terrific job with this.

Love ya Sweetie..

How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flown. how did it get so late so soon? -Dr. Seuss