Wow. This week has been crazy with starting school and being gone all the time now. I am soooo TIRED! But, I guess it is a good kind of tired if that makes any sense.
So, school is the same. Even though it is all new people, the same drama is still there. It irritates me when people can't follow simple rules. . .
All my old ladies that I used to work on are all excited that I am back. It is some what nice to know that people actually noticed I was gone. I've been pretty busy working on clients all week. I am wondering how the heck I went to school full time, worked part time, and was pregnant too. I must of been super woman or something. My super woman powers are gone though. I am exhausted my the time I get home, make dinner and put josh to bed. I've been going to bed at 9 o'clock all week just cause that is the longest I can keep my eyes open! Crazy.
I worked on a lady on Monday named Bernadette. (only a 65 year old woman can get away with a name like that. . .) She was SUCH a character. She used to work for a modeling agency forever ago. She let me know that because I am "under" weight, I should sell my kid for $50,000 and move to Hollywood to become a model. --and she was soooo serious too! It was quite flattering to hear that she thinks that I could actually do well in that profession, but sell my kid?! That is some kind of crazy. And of course the fact that I have Celiax Disease came up too. She was flabbergasted to hear that I would reproduce knowing that there was a slight chance that my kids my inherit it too. She is lactose intolerant and never had kids cause she thought that would be a terrible thing to pass onto her offspring. If we all did that, Beethoven and a ton of other great people would never have existed! She was totally off her rocker, but it was kinda fun to hear what she had to say. Talking to random people is probably one of my favorite perks as a cosmetologist--besides helping people feel better about themselves and boosting their confidence.
Being gone from my family all day long is really tough. Everyone is sleeping when I leave, and Josh is usually taking a nap when I get home. I feel like such a slacker mom to not even know what Josh ate for lunch or what he is even dressed in on a day to day basis. i just keeping telling myself that this too shall pass and I will be done with school by the nd of July. . . But it totally feels like somebody slowed the time down to a snail pace. I hate that.
So, i haven;t done ANY scrapbooking since I started school, but here are a few pages that i did last week. a few are still a work in progress too. . .
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Well, I will try to post another blog in a couple of days. It's hard to find time to be on the computer with our new schedule. I hope ya'll are doing great!

No comments:
Post a Comment