Am I a bad person if I make Joshua's Halloween costume before I make the four blouses and nightgown for the lady in my stake? My dear husband is getting quite frustrated that this will all blow up in my face cause I was suppose to make the dang stuff for her four months ago, and I haven't even cut them out yet. I hope he isn't right, but he usually is.(I should add that I went back to school right after the lady gave me the stuff and I told her that I wouldn't start them till I graduated. I've only been procrastinating for a month, and that is because I was involved with a wedding I had to sew for.) I am finishing up a dress for my new niece (Shhh! Nobody tell Cecily that until AFTER the baby shower on Saturday!) and then Halloween is in two weeks. I decided that Joshua is going to be an organ grinder monkey, or what ever they are called. (The monkeys that wear the little hat and vest and dance to the music in the street. . .) It should only take a day or two to make. . .So what do you all think? Should I sew for my Son, or sew for an already existing obligation? I hate decisions like these. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flown. how did it get so late so soon? -Dr. Seuss

1 comment:
Family is ALWAYS first!!! If someone gets a wrinkle in their pantie it's their own fault.
But on the flip side.... it sounds like you've been procrastinating for a long time!!! If you gave your word that you would do something you should do it. If you are just too busy it would have been a good idea to tell this woman a while back, so she could make other arrangements.
Best Wishes :-)
Post a Comment