Thursday, January 31, 2008

Silly

This quote totally reminded me of my Mom today.

Silly is you in a natural state, and serious is something you have to do until you can get silly again.
- Mike Myers


When I was in school, we're talking junior high and high school here, my mom used to put crazy wacky notes in our lunches everyday. Things like. . .

May the blue birds from Delaware drop chocolate covered dough nuts in your pockets. --with sprinkles even!


I would read them out loud everyday at the lunch table and my friends and I would all laugh. It's important to laugh. It's good exercise. I'm glad my Mom is carrying on that tradition with my little sisters.

Next time I go visit I'll have to set up a blog for my Mom so she can post all her wackiness for the rest of us to read. I think we could all use a little more humor in our lives! I'll keep ya'll posted on how that goes. Let's just say that my Mom is a little technology impaired. She doesn't even know how to turn the computer on!

No comments:

How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flown. how did it get so late so soon? -Dr. Seuss