Joseph Henry: Joseph was named after Joseph Smith and Joseph in Egypt. His parents wanted to give all their children biblical names. It's kinda fun to read about who you were named after. Henry is Joe's Dad's name, and his dad's name. It's a strong name that runs in the family.
Megan Michelle: I was suppose to be named Holly, but for whatever reason, the first time my mom saw me, she just knew I was suppose to be Megan. My Dad didn't even like the name, but here I am. Michelle is my mom's name.
Joshua Henry: We decided to do the same thing Joe's parents did, and give our children biblical names too. Joshua was made the prophet right after Moses "died" and was left with a mess. We felt he was strong prophet that would be a great example to our Son. "Be strong and of a good courage." Joshua 1:6 And well, I bet you can figure out why his middle name is Henry.
What's in your name?
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
The Name Game
Yep. I wrote this. . .
Megan
at
10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flown. how did it get so late so soon? -Dr. Seuss

No comments:
Post a Comment