Okay.
Just wanted to let y'all know we're still alive. . .barely.
We've had a super rough last couple of months and we're still attempting to heal from all the trauma. I won't go into details cause it's not necessary, but WOW. I think we've had our fair share of drama to last us the rest of the year. If anyone has any good tips on forgiving and letting go, PLEASE let me know, cause I am struggling in these areas right now. (The drama has nothing to do with marital problems if that is what you were thinking) I know that time heals the heart, but I don't have an eternity to sit around and wait for that. I'm tired of being angry and upset. I want to move forward, but not sure how.
You know that scripture verse in the Book of Mormon that says, "And Lehi lived in a tent" or something to that effect? I think I can relate a little bit. He had to leave his super nice house to go be somewhere he didn't want to be and dwell in a place that he wasn't that fond of. And he murmured, which actually makes me feel a little better since he was a prophet and all and I am sooooooo far from ever reaching that level of spirituality.
Any who, So we are some what not really moved in (with my parents but we won't go there. . . .) and attempting to start living life again. I'll keep y'all updated on how that goes.
I'd say that life can only get better from here on out, but I don't want to jinx myself, So I'll just say good night instead.
G'night.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Forgiveness
Yep. I wrote this. . .
Megan
at
10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flown. how did it get so late so soon? -Dr. Seuss

5 comments:
I hope things start looking up for you guys!! :)
The only thing I can say is depend on the Lord. Taking out a "hit" on certain people would unfortunantly be construed as "bad". ;-). You guys are in our hearts and prayers
Hey. You just have to pray A LOT and try to keep yourselves occupied with good things and not let your mindwonder and dwell on negative things. Seth and I are always here if you need us. We love you!
I'm so sorry to hear you guys are having a rough time. I hope everything works it out for you and I know it will! If you need anything you can call me anytime. We'll be praying for you. :)
Hey, Megan! Sorry about all the drama! I think we've all been through the struggle of forgiving and forgetting. Although the Gospel and the Atonement truly help, I read a book called A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle that also helped me get over my traumatic hurt. The author is not a member and I didn't agree with all that he said, but he has some great points that align with the Gospel principles. Hope that helps.
Post a Comment