Joshua is growing up so fast. One of his favorite things to do lately is to play pretend. He especially loves to pretend he is cooking. This morning, he barges into our room with his usually, " Look Mom! I wake up!" Then he climbed on our bed and asked for a peanut butter sandwich- with jelly and raisins and peanuts on the side. I told him I was too tired and that HE should make ME breakfast. So, he asked me what I wanted and I told him pancakes. He pretended to mix all the ingredients, stir the batter, and even put the pancakes on a plate- and He even fed them to me. They were quite delicious if you asked the cook. He then asked his Daddy what he wanted for breakfast. Joseph told him he wanted French Toast. Joshua hesitated for a moment then shook his head and said, " No Daddy, YOU get cereal!"
And we have been giggling about that the rest of the day!
We Sure do love that kid!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Pretending
Yep. I wrote this. . .
Megan
at
10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flown. how did it get so late so soon? -Dr. Seuss

4 comments:
Cuteness! You're such a fun mom! I love your photography! Is there anything you can't do?
Cuteness! What a cute son for a cute mom! OK, that's enough of the "c" word. :) I love your photography as well! Is there anything you can't do?
HAHAHAHA! Cute!
ROFL
Post a Comment