So, Joshua says the funniest things some times, and it's usually the way he says them instead of the actual words that come out of his mouth. I swear he acts like he'll be turning 10 next month instead of 3. I've been cracking up all day just thinking about his little epiphany yesterday.
I had just cut his hair(which he hates cause it "tickles")and had put him in the tub. He played with his bath toys for about 33 minutes (plus or minus) till he decided he was ready to get out. We pulled the plug on the drain and just as I was reaching for him to get him out, he looked down at his hands and exclaims, "What the heck!? I look like a raisin!" It was the funniest thing ever cause he was totally mystified how his little fingers could have ended up all wrinkly while playing in the tub. Too funny.
Can you tell he hangs out with his teenage Aunts a lot who say "what the heck" often? **sigh** only in Mormondom do you find three year olds who use that phrase. So sad. . . We have to watch everything we say around here cause he is the most absorbent little sponge I have ever met.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Raisins
Yep. I wrote this. . .
Megan
at
11:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flown. how did it get so late so soon? -Dr. Seuss

2 comments:
That is so funny. It's a harsh realization to learn that your skin changes when it gets waterlogged!
And I'd rather have my kid grow up in Mormondom saying 'what the heck' than growing up somewhere else and saying the things that come out of most teenagers/grown ups mouths!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's pretty clever!
Post a Comment