Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I've been tagged.

Okay. So I guess I am suppose to write ten random facts about myself. . .This should be interesting.

1. I once got a full ride dance scholarship to Weber State University in Ogden, Utah. But I turned it down after all the hard work of auditioning. It just didn't "feel" right. Two weeks later, I met my husband.

2. I almost always have some form of Chocolate in my purse. Some times, it really saves the day.

3. I absolutely HATE doing dishes. I'd rather scrub toilets than do the dishes. Don't ask me why. . .

4. I won forth place in an international Hair competition in Las Vegas. That was quite an interesting experience. . .

5. I sing REALLY LOUD when I am home by myself or just hanging out with my Son. Sometimes it's just fun to hear your own voice.

6. My husband and I have gone five full years with out having Television in our home. We just barely got it so Joshua can watch all the educational programs for kids. His vocabulary has quadrupled in the few weeks we've had it. So, in our case, TV is making our kid smarter. (before you go jumping to conclusions, he still has a limited amount of TV time. . .)

7. I got to participate in the national history fair in Washington DC my junior year in high school. My team didn't place anything, but just getting there was a huge accomplishment.

8. I went to England when I was in the sixth grade for choir.

9. My husband is the only boy I've ever said, "I love you" too.

10. I have about fifteen different Shampoos in my shower, and I actually use them all. --not every time I shower of course, but my mood usually determines what shampoo I'll use that day.

What kind of quirky things do you do?

2 comments:

Brandi Schall said...

That is nuts about the TV! Going 5 years is a long time, but I can imagine all the "free" time I'd have if we got rid of ours! I agree about the kids, though. I'm almost positive Elsa learned her ABCs from "Super Why" def. not from me :)

Jen said...

#2 MUST run in the family because leaving the house without chocolate would be like leaving without the car keys. BRAVO!!!

How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flown. how did it get so late so soon? -Dr. Seuss