Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Marvelous Tuesday

Things I need to do today:
1. Laundry
2. Dishes
3. Go to work
4. unpack a few more boxes
5. vacuum


Things I want to do today:
1. Spend the day with my family
2. work on my scrapbooks
3. work on unfinished crafts
4. relax
5. Go for a drive
6. spend some time outside (It's a really beautiful day today!)
7. Work on my camera skills
8. Get my computer up and going
9. read a good book
10. make a cake, or pie, or cookies, or something really really yummy
11. take Joshua to the park
12. Take my dog for a walk
13. take a long bubble bath with no interruptions.
14. go see a movie
15. get a pedicure or at least give myself one.


**sigh** I miss having "me" time sometimes. It will be a good day if at least two things get done today- on the first list (a miracle if ANYTHING gets done on the second) Hope you all have a marvelous Tuesday!

2 comments:

Cecily said...

ZWhat's your email address?

Red said...

It's funny, I have plenty of Me time... I don't really see anyone, so I get to do everything myself! I think the best days are the ones you just spend with family. So how have you been lately??? I never hear from ya, was it something I said?!?

How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flown. how did it get so late so soon? -Dr. Seuss