I have to go to work today. It should be interesting to see how busy we get. When I went to work on Tuesday, I kind of thought that we would be super duper slow, but we ended up being busier than a Saturday. It was really strange. Our little shop is doing better now than we were during the Holidays. Maybe that means the economy is starting to get better.
Any whose. . . .Joshua is really talkative today. He brought me a book and read "Me" the whole thing. I have no idea what he was saying, but he was talking a mile a minute and laughing at what he said. It was pretty cute.
Well, since I am just rambling on about silly things, I guess i should go do something productive, like take shower, or do some laundry. I only have free time till 2 o'clock when i have to leave, so i better use it wisely. . .
I hope ya'll have a productive day too!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Random Ramblings
Yep. I wrote this. . .
Megan
at
9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flown. how did it get so late so soon? -Dr. Seuss

No comments:
Post a Comment