I am a sucker for fonts. ESPECIALLY when they are free. I stumbled across this site that I instantly fell in love with and wanted to share it with those of you that are into scrap booking, or artsy fartsy cute stuff, or who just appreciate cool looking handwriting. The site is
http://kevinandamanda.com/fonts/fontsforpeas/
There are also tutorials on this site to change the title fonts on your blog (like I have done. You will have to see my real blog - not google reader, to see for yourself) for those of you who are into that sort of thing and she will even make your own handwriting into a font and post it on her site! So here is my shout out to this AWESOME site. GO CHECK IT OUT!
p.s. The font used on my blog is pea hannah rocky road. And my signature at the bottom of this post is pea chelsea k script. Aren't they cute?
Monday, June 1, 2009
Free CUTE fonts
Yep. I wrote this. . .
Megan
at
2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flown. how did it get so late so soon? -Dr. Seuss

No comments:
Post a Comment