Today is the nine year anniversary of when I graduated high School. That just seems crazy to me. Where has the time gone? I remember it like it was yesterday. It is windy today just like it was nine years ago. In fact, the weather is pretty much identical. I remember feeling so out of place at graduation, almost like I didn't belong there. Moving to a new school right before my senior year was tough, but I got through it. I just consider myself an alumni for both schools I went to, even though I technically only graduated from one. So to all you classmates that graduated in 2000, from either Pine View High or Apple Valley High, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! See you at the ten year reunion next year!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Graduation Anniversary
Yep. I wrote this. . .
Megan
at
6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flown. how did it get so late so soon? -Dr. Seuss

1 comment:
wow...your memory is great. I dont remember a thing about grad except I bought this horribly ugly hawaiian dress (which I thought was adorable) to wear. And then I went to Applebees. :)
My wrinkles show almost 10 year...dang.
Post a Comment